Want to know..
Are you born to make millions from capital market read this...
As compared with other investments, the stock markets are speculative. Only a few people succeed in making money. Who is best suited for the stock market dealings? Well, the Vedic astrology seems to have the key.
A famous psychologist 'Carl Jung' has said, "Astrology represents the summation of psychological knowledge of antiquity."
Vedic astrology helps us to understand investor's psychology better, and to arrive in a conclusion about market trends. This is because planets Moon and Mercury have a role to play in the psychology of individuals. Stock market is a risky gambling business, fates of people change in stock market like the tide in sea, one can become a millionaire or a begger depending on the horoscope, you win sometime, you loose the other time this win and loss are the two sides of the same coin, but one should be careful not to invest money which one cannot afford to loose, it is a risky business and a few taste permanent success here. we will be discussing the planetary combinations for success in stock market and speculations.
For speculations we primarily see the 5th house in the horoscope along with the other money giving houses The 5th house shows the intelligence, wisdom, purva punya, children. Money and prosperity is off-course the result of good deeds of the past life, the dhana yogas clearly indicate this, some people earn money very easily even when they do not have the qualifications or ability, while others struggle for it inspite of having all the talents and ability. What will you say about somebody who is already born in a very prosperous family ? They do not even need to struggle, the horoscope shows all. 5th house is the house of intuition and sometimes this intuition also helps us to earn money through speculation.
As per Vedic astrology, Mercury controls the emotional, as well as the nervous system of individuals, and Moon controls the mind. It proves these planets and their transiting position have marked effects in the stock market trends. So when you ask 'What are the astrological factors which trigger mass psychological reactions? Well, whenever Mercury gets into regression mode there is an effect on mass psychology. One commonly noticed phenomenon is the perceptible effect on the wave patterns in the oceans and seas on lunation days. 90% of the human body contains fluid contents. If lunation can have an effect on the wave patterns in the oceans, it is also likely to affect the psychology of the human being, which in turn affect their behavioral pattern.
The best way to use astrology for timing the buying and selling of stocks is to follow the principals that Kaye Shinker lays out in her Textbooks for Financial Astrology. Then choose a sound and solid stock in a favorable sector. Textbook 2 explains the astrological research involved in doing that.
Whenever Mars and Saturn unite there is a spurt of violent activities of human beings, it has been proved statistically. It is also noted that there is an obvious increase in crime rate. Similarly eclipses that occur on lunation days affect the stock market and make it either bearish or bullish.
Every man knows that his behavioral pattern is not the same every day. Some day he feels high and on some day he feels low, and the reason is not known to him. It can be concluded from this that planetary movements have an effect on mass psychology, and having said so, with reference to planetary movement, Vedic astrology can help understand stock market fluctuations.
What bestow wealth and riches to the native is based on specific celestial laws, and the native’s horoscope acts as a source that shows the time and means of acquiring wealth. The life and fortune is based on the birth rasi or janma lagna. In Vedic astrology, the 2nd house from the lagna is the house of wealth. The 2nd house should have a connection with the 11th house, which brings profit. The lord of 5th house is about mind that makes the decision. So, when the houses 2, 5 and 11 are connected in a native’s horoscope that individual will shine in the stock market.
The 10th house has the highest responsibility; Saturn in the 10th House is the planet of Karma. This house signifies the kind of job you will do, or wish to do and how good you would do in that job.
1. House 2, 10, 11 signifies satisfactory profession or business.
2. House 6, 8, 12 is the place of wealth, and it is not favorable for stock market speculation.
3. 9th house is luck, and if you have this in your horoscope, then everything will fall in place.
Planetary combinations for success in stock markets and speculations
The money giving houses, 2,5,8,11 along with 5 and 9 are indicators of financial success in the horoscope. In these houses 5 shows gains through share market, speculations, stock trading, forex, lotteries, the 3rd is a supportive house being the 11th from 5th house.
planetary combinations for success in stock market and speculation
9th house of luck is extremely important along with 5th house, as both these houses are termed as lakshmi sthanas. Connection of 5th and 9th lords to any o the above houses, 2,5,8,11,5,9 indicates good dhanayoga. The lagna lord additionally in these houses along with any of these lords indicates excellent dhanayoga.
The connection of the 5th lord to 2nd house and the 9th, 11th house or the connection of 9th lord to 2nd, 11th or 5th house is an excellent factor for earning in speculations, more so if t he lagna lord is also placed in one of these houses.
There are combinations in the natal charts, which are conducive for a good cash flow through stock market deals. They are:
• 2nd, 4th, 9th and 11th houses are well placed in your horoscope.
• The Lords of the 2nd, 4th, and 9th houses are well placed and aspected by Moon.
• Lords of the 2nd and 9th houses are placed in the 11th house along with Moon and Jupiter
• Lord of the 2nd house situated in the 11th house and lord of the 11th house located in the 2nd
house. This is called parivarthana yoga including the 2nd and 11th houses.
• Jupiter firmly placed in the ascendant and aspected by the lord of the 2nd, 5th and 9th houses.
The heavenly bodies related to wealth and their configuration in one's chart translates opulence effects. Houses that are above the horizon and have much greater significance; this is as per rudimentary principle, because they portray prosperity. 2nd and 11th houses are attributed to wealth irrespective of ascendant. Speculation and fortune belong to 5th and 9th respectively. What insinuates the possible avenues for acquiring wealth and riches is the permutation and combination between the lords of these houses.
BULLISH ASPECTS -
• Major aspects from Jupiter to most planets and points. Jupiter is very favorable to all planets and points with the exception of Jupiter aspects to Mars and Saturn which can trigger both favorable and unfavorable price swings. (Remember to look at the IPO chart to see how these planets are connected)
• Major aspects between Sun and Venus are generally favorable.
• Major aspects from Neptune to the Sun and to Venus. (With Neptune comes times of uncertainty filled with hopes, wishes and dreams - they often coincide with false rumors and illusions. Be sure to take careful note of how Neptune is aspected in the IPO chart!)
• Major aspects from Uranus to Venus and to the chart angles are generally favorable. (Note: one must be very certain of the accuracy of chart data if using angles and pay attention to how well Uranus is placed in the chart!)
BEARISH ASPECTS -
• Major aspects by Saturn to most planets, and points - with the exception of aspects from transiting Saturn to Mercury and Mars which can trigger both favorable and unfavorable price swings.
• Major Uranus and Neptune aspects to Pluto.
Major Pluto aspects to an angle or the Lunar nodes. (Again, be certain of the chart!)
Therefore, it is very advisable If you want to know are you born from earn capital market and would like to have an expert opinion in financial vedic astrology horoscope analyzed in terms of strength and potential for share market trading.