Everyone dreams to make the house of their dreams by saving money. There are people who keep trying to buy a decent house in their entire lifetime but they do not succeed and there are people who don’t do anything at all but still they end up inheriting properties of their parents or ancestors. Some people end up buying more than one home from their hard earned money. So, what are the Yogas in your kundali that determine your chances of buying houses and properties? In this coverage we shall learn about such Yogas in the kundali.
· To acquire land, fourth house of ones kundali should be strong.
· Mars and fourth house are considered to be important factors in acquiring land or property in life. Therefore, the position of Mars should be strong and auspicious in an individual’s kundali.
· When Mars comes in a relationship with the fourth house in a kundali then a person is sure to buy land or property sometime in his life.
· If Mars is positioned alone in the fourth of a kundali then a person acquires land but the property is always engulfed in legal tussles.
· Mars is considered to be a ruling factor in acquiring land and Saturn is considered to be a ruling factor in construction on a land. When Saturn or Mars come in a relationship with the lord of the fourth house during Dasha or Antardasha then a person is sure to acquire land.
· Happiness in the house is predicted when auspicious planets exert their effects on the lord of fourth house.
· An individual is unable to buy property or get happiness from his house when inauspicious planets exert their effects on the lord of fourth house.
· When the lord of fourth house and first house form a relationship with each other, then a person can acquire more than one property. When lord of first house is situated in the fourth house then a person’s chances of acquiring more than one piece of land increase.
· If the lord of fourth house is situated in the first house then acquired land can be the source of a person’s livelihood.
· When the fourth house is getting in a relationship with the 8th house then an individual can face obstacles in getting property.
· When Jupiter is forming a relation with the 8th house in a kundali then a person can attain ancestral property.
· When fourth, 8th and eleventh house form a relationship then a person is sure to make property in his lifetime and it is also possible that friends of this individual contribute to it.
· When fourth house forms a relation with twelfth house then a person can buy property in foreign countries or in a place that is far away from his parental house.
· Yogas that are formed in the kundali should also be present in strong conditions in the Nvansh kundali.
· Yogas related to land should also be present in Chaturyansh Kundali.
· The lord of first house in Chaturyansh Kundali should assess the lord of fourth house and Mars in the birth kundali. When all these houses and planets are strong then only a person can acquire property in life.
· All Yogas for acquiring land should also be seen or assessed in birth kundali, Navansh Kundali and Chaturyansh Kundali. If the Yogas for acquiring land are strong in all the three kundalis then only a person can buy or get property in life. If Yogas for buying house are not strong in all kundalis then a person may have to face difficulties in buying or acquiring land.
· When inauspicious Saturn exerts its effect on the fourth house of a kundali then a person is denied the happiness of a house. Such a person may acquire property but he would not be able to stay or live in it. An individual may also have to change many houses in a lifetime.
· When fourth house is forming a relationship with the sixth house in a kundali then a person can get involved in a court case related to property or he may have to take a property loan to buy a piece of land.
· When fourth house forms a relationship with the second house then an individual can inherit property from his parents.
· When fourth house is forming a relationship with the ninth house then a person can acquire land from his father.